Barbra Neuman Wollner
Resides in the Brookhaven area with her husband, son, and daughter, where she is actively involved in her community. The University of Florida graduate holds a Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications (Radio and Television) and a minor in Business, as well as deeply strong ties with the alumni in Metro-Atlanta.
Before her real estate career, Barbra worked in radio and television for four years. As a DJ for a commercial radio station in Gainesville, Florida, she developed a unique and personable approach to reaching her target audience. Also during this time, she continued her education to obtain computer software certifications in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineering and SQL Administration. Barbra continued her educational conquests on to her broker’s
license, and shortly after in 2011 she joined The Debbie Leonard Group.
In 2015, Barbra formed The Wollner Group and is actively building and improving her team, one family, one house at a time.
Email Barbra at email@example.com
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- #5 Top Team for 2018
- KW Peachtree Road office is #7 Nationwide
- and KW Peachtree Road is #1 in sales volume in the southeast.
- National Association of Realtors, Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club Member
- Licensed Associate Broker
- REBAC Accredited Buyers Representative
- Foreclosure Specialist
- Top 20% at Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road in 2013
- Top 3 Individual Agent in KW Peachtree Road
- Atlanta Realtors Top 5% Producer, Individual Volume
- Voted #3 Realtor in Best of Jewish Atlanta 2020